Monday, August 29, 2011

So just use your imagination, okay?

You thought it when you read the post "Sight of the day":
"This post would be more humorous with a picture. In fact, Steve wouldn't have had to write anything at all. Steve not writing anything at all, hmm, now that's a nice thought. Yeah, just pictures."
Okay, so maybe you didn't think all of that, but some of you did. I have so many things that I would like to show you rather than tell you. I'd love to show you:

  1. The church building: it is quite nice and has character. 
  2. The house where we are staying: spacious but still under construction.
  3. The view from where we're staying: it varies from wide open view of the valley and city to a cloudy sea.
  4. People who make UCC what it is: too many to comment on.
  5. The winding road I travel to and from church: it's really, really steep and curvy.
  6. The daily curiosities: too many of these to count as well.
  7. My office: well, there's not much to see there, really.
But I didn't bring a camera. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment